1) No pre-registration necessary. Pack up your merchandise and arrive for setup any time after 12 noon day before the sale or early morning day of the sale. *Holiday weekends arrive before 5 pm Thursday to be sure of getting a spot to sell.
2) Drive thru north gate, stop at red office to pay your rental fee and show your Swap Meet Vendor ID if a returning vendor.
3) New sellers will be issued a Vendor ID with lanyard and provide a completed FORM ST-19, blank forms available. See our Sellers-Form ST19 page for details, including info on who needs a MN Sales Tax number and how to get one.
4) Spaces are 30 feet wide and half a row deep (10-15 feet). Look for yellow/orange markers in the ground along the walkway showing the starts and stop of your 30' of road frontage.
5) Find an open space with no canopies, trailer or tables in place. Prepare your items for display on your own tables or trailer. One vehicle and trailer allowed per spot.
* You will be charged for another space if you take up more room.
6) Sellers wear your Vendor ID lanyard around your neck or otherwise display at your selling space.
7) Use social distancing whenever possible.
8) Prepare to leave before the gates close at dusk. Pack up all unsold merchandise and clean up all garbage from your area. No merchandise to be left on grounds or under/on top of tables.
DO NOT leave your unsold merchandise behind for us to dispose of.
9) To reserve your space for next week sales, stop at the red Office to fill out an information form and pre-pay for the next week. Items must be secured within a locked trailer, vehicle or rental building during the week.
ALL RENTAL SPACE SALES ARE FINAL-there are no refunds
See our Sellers-Calendar & Rates page, listing days we're open & selling rates.
You may camp at your spot the evening before you sell. We have bathrooms with running water, but no showers. There is a hotel and several campgrounds nearby.
Illegal items, games of skill or chance, permanent tattooing and body piercing are prohibited. We reserve the right to decide what is inappropriate.
Sellers may bring your pet as long as they are leashed up behind your tables away from shoppers and you clean up after them.
The Wright County Swappers Meet reserves the right to refuse entry and to inspect all merchandise. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may result to Seller or Seller's property.
**Note: We are not accepting any new food trucks at this time.